TAD is my new acronym for “Three A Day” aka three positive things that happened to me each day. It’s important to me to stay positive, even if I’m stressed, so focusing on my daily highlights helps!
- Financial loan came through (woohoo- finally!)
- Two individuals expressed interest in my current research (the prevalence of illegitimate unpaid internships on college campuses) and asked for a copy of the final report to use in their offices
- The Twitter account I’m managing (@DaretoAskBook) has more followers!
All around, it was a great day (except for a less-than-perfect marketing exam), and it’s not even over yet 🙂
- Finally stopped feeling crabby 🙂
- Ate an amazing meal- red pepper tomato soup with pepper jack grilled cheese on a balcony in perfect weather with friends
- Moved forward on the upcoming #SocEntChat I’m coordinating