I’ve spent the past several days lying in bed with some unknown illness…but I’m all better [well, mostly] now!
I have to admit, I don’t mind getting sick because it gives me an opportunity to shut myself out from the real world, let my email inbox build up, and watch hours and hours of Friends. I picked up my sick food (tropical popsicles, hot & sour soup, egg rolls, and sparkling water), dropped by the library (Michael Crichton novels, book of the month for book club [Water for Elephants], and chick lit), and grabbed some DVDs (Drumline, Stepford Wives, and Charlie Wilson’s War). Then I hibernated. Ahh.
Butttt now I’m back to the real world.
On the agenda:
- Catch up on schoolwork
- Finish my American India Fellowship application
- Work on another application (top secret!)
- Meet with students in aforementioned top secret program
- Be interviewed by a Hatchet writer about GW Bites
- Figure out GMAT dates
- Attend a gala with my amazing mentor, Julie
- Pitch a business idea in Pitch George