As usual, I’m supposed to be doing schoolwork, but I find myself blogging…or tweeting…or checking blog stats haha.
I made the best meal ever the other night, so I wanted to share my joy with the world.
It was so simple, and I’m just hoping I can recreate it!
1. Drizzle olive oil and soy sauce over 2 pieces of chicken tenderloin. Garnish with onions and garlic. Bake at 375 until the chicken is cooked throughout. Cut into small pieces.
2. Cook spinach-ricotta ravioli (I like TJ’s) according to package.
3. Heat a dash of olive oil in a large skillet. Throw in chicken & onions, ravioli, and sun-dried tomatoes (jarred or homemade). Saute over medium for several minutes.
4. Toss with a scoop or two of ricotta.
5. Eat from a bowl. Side note: my sister and I obsessed with bowls. We never eat off plates. We think they’re impractical. All meals should be served in bowls!