- Travel to two interesting new places– Going to Israel for Birthright in February, Costa Rica for spring break in March, and possibly Norway in June!
- Finish half-marathon– I’ve completed a 10 mile race, but I would love to finish a half-marathon
- Be consistent with work out schedule– I can’t always commit to x number of work out per weeks, but I want to stay on track with my fitness
- Find a job I love for next year- As a graduating senior, this is one of my top priorities!
- Raise GPA .02 points– I’m just .02 GPA points away from my personal goal.
- Continue blogging– I’ve loved blogging (here and on the GW Bites blog) and I want to keep it up! It encourages me to have a positive outlook on life and always search for ways to make my life fresh. Be it home decorating, cooking, or social enterprise, I love having a creative outlet to express myself.
- Launch one new business/social venture– I have tons up my sleeve! Stay tuned.
- Thrive at my internship– I love the company I’m interning with, and I can’t wait to hone my research skills, become more entrepreneurial, and meet amazing co-workers.
- Stay on top of my finances– As my mom says, I’m reactive, not proactive, when it comes to finances, so I want to make more of an effort to tackle this issue.
- Continue operating GW Bites- Whether this means having a direct or indirect role, I want to continue GW Bites in some way, shape, or form.
- Find a city I love for after graduation– It’s highly likely I’ll end up in DC or Raleigh, but wherever I end up, I want to love it!
There are quite a few things I did not include on this list. For example, I didn’t write “Continue cooking at home” or “Stay close with family.” For me, these are so engrained in my everyday life that they are givens. I don’t take them for granted by any means, but I also don’t think I need to devote a place on my goals list for them.
(Thank you to Angela of Oh She Glows for the “11 goals for 2011” idea!)