I am so so happy- the first week back at school for my second semester of senior year has been phenomenal. Just the right combination of relaxing, working, and playing.
- The clearance section at Target makes my day. I got a reversible hot pink vest for $4!
- I finally bought another set of pearls- I felt empty without a pair
- Food dates are the best dates [see posts on girls dinner and girls brunch!]
- I’m loving my new glasses- my eyes needed a break from contacts
- Flavored coffee is so exciting- I’m looking forward to waking up to a different kind every day [I was not kidding about stocking up on different varieties- I bought caramel drizzle, mocha mint, vanilla nut, french vanilla, gingerbread, and pumpkin spice]
- I need to schedule a massage appointment to use my gift certificate from Girls on the Run
- I’m looking forward to perusing The New Brooklyn Cookbook, which was a gift from my brother and his wife
- Scheduling tons of GW Bites meetings with potential new guest chefs
- I have exciting GW Bites news [hint: it involves a juicer and cakes]
- Trying to convince people to go to Medieval Madness with me- only $24 on LivingSocial.com!