- Photography class: check plus on depth-of-field photo assignment 🙂
- Work: scheduled several meetings for Thursday and worked on a new project
- Slow morning of a luxurious breakfast and blog reading before class
- A fun geology lab (yes, I said “fun” and “geology” in the same sentence!)
- A quick run- it’s been awhile!
- Study date with a friend on the roof over homemade lunch and iced coffees
- Class (with an interesting guest speaker from a community foundation)
- Fixed a gas leak in my apartment (with some help from Washington Gas Company!)
- Celebrated Mardi Gras at Bayou (25 & Penn) with old friends and new friends
- First GW Bites meal in awhile! The menu is carrot ginger soup, spinach feta quiche, and toffee bark
- Studying for geology
- Geology exam
- Great day at work (including a meeting with my boss and a brainstorming session with one of the teams)
- Lounging on the couch with Veronica Mars (my favorite TV show in the world, other than Friends)
- Train to NC (as one person on Twitter said, “trains are society in motion.” Very true!)
- ….the rest to come in my North Carolina recap post!