Oh my gosh, three whole days without blogging- this is unprecedented! 🙂
Recap of the past week:
- Wine night with a friend…we had so much to catch up on that we wrote out a post-it note with a “to talk about” list!
- Delivery, couch, and Bethenny Ever After night with a different friend
- Several great runs throughout DC
- Am officially writing a guest post for BGSKCollege
- Found out on Wednesday at 4pm that I had an exam on Thursday at 9:35am. Whoops!
- Elaborate home-cooked meal for a friend
- Discovered The Cookery, a kitchen incubator in Durham, NC! Perhaps it will be the new home of GW Bites (soon to be NCSU Bites as well?) come fall.
- Put my name on a waiting list for an apartment in Raleigh
- Am in the process of launching Harmonized Living
- Weekend with my sister and her friend [Cherry Blossoms, brunch at Luna in Dupont, roof time, MK&A movie night haha, GW regatta at the Waterfront, Nooshi for dinner]. It was great introducing my sister’s friend to the obligatory DC things, but I think we all enjoyed our chill lounging time the most!
After writing all of this, I realized that I never announced my final post-grad plans. I will officially (well, almost officially?) be moving to Raleigh to work virtually and pursue my ventures on the side.