Four whole days since my last post! Sorry for slacking; I’ve been busy livin’ up my last few weeks of undergrad!
- Last exam ever (until grad school), including my last night studying for hours in the on-campus Starbucks
- Two Nationals game (one with friends, one with co-workers)
- Cinco de Mayo roof party
- Washington Diplomat golf tournament (grilling, driving golf carts, delivering beers to ambassadors. You know, the usual)
- Hours on the roof with friends and/or books!
- A bajillion emails to potential GW Bites investors
- Summer trip to Norway booked
- Patio grilling (today!)
- Last Arganica produce box AND $25 worth of random, awesome stuff
- Mothers’ Day (how do I send flowers to Rwanda?!)
- LivingSocial Adventure- Sunset Kayaking and Tequila Sunrises
- Babysitting for my two favorite babies
- Launch party for theStrEATS
- GRADUATION- a whole weekend with family and friends 🙂
P.S. Did you notice that I added pages to my blog? Check out the “Mentions” tab and the “Connect with Me” tab!