Did you see that? Look again.
Yes, I have a foyer. How grown up is that?! Not to mention both a linen closet and a hall closet.
And for a fraction of the cost of DC rent.
Although I plan to keep my current furniture and decor, I will need to buy more since I am almost doubling my space! Changes I’ll be making:
- Photos for the hallway (maybe a Raleigh side and a DC side?)
- Making good use of that awesome foyer
- A revamped bathroom (I wonder the apartment policy on painting. My bathroom in high school was seafoam green with white accessories and I loved that)
- A display of my Washington, DC and North Carolina coffee table photo books
- So much amazing closet space!
- Perhaps investing in a real dining room table (as opposed to the adorable white Ikea table I have now, which I still love but isn’t cut out for more than two people)
- Establishing a home office space in the expansive living room area
- Possibly a mini bar?!