- A super fun and delicious Restaurant Week dinner with the girls at Five Star [samplings of eggplant, lettuce wraps, crispy sesame beef, teriyaki beef tenderloin, banana cake….and a ridiculously strong Poundcake Martini]
- Booking our 2012 cruise to the Bahamas. Unreal.
- First time cooking with quinoa noodles
- Stunningly beautiful weather, which led to a makeshift outdoor office for the afternoon
- Keeping to work out schedule
- Our first contract signing appointment!
- Deadline for art submissions for The Forum tomorrow
- Collaborate Raleigh, a Downtown Raleigh Alliance networking event
- Comedy Club
- Chat with Duke Compass Fellows mentors during a taste-tripping session. How cool is that?! Reminds me of chocolate cake shots…
- Building desks for The Raleigh Forum…if you would like to attend our “Bring a Screwdriver, Get a Screwdriver” party, let me know! That’s bring a Philips or flathead and get a vodka/OJ 🙂
- Keeping to work schedule 🙂
- Drinks with several different friends