I avidly track my blog stats to see where people are being referred from. Every once in awhile, I see a hilarious or interesting search term that somehow lands an individual on my blog. My favorites:
- “singstar meetup raleigh, nc” – Haha, PLEASE let me know if you find one
- “relationship of cooking to entrepreneurship” – Now I’m really curious about this. What IS the relationship between cooking and entrepreneurship?!
- “my sunburst mirror business” – Kudos to this person! I also thought that it would be a great way to be crafty and bring in some extra cash.
- “social enterprises food internship” – Contact DC Central Kitchen!
- “paris hilton simple life catch phrase sanasaa” – Mad respect to whoever was Googling this.
- “cristina roman bar rescue” – For the record, I was never rescued from a bar. Sounds like an interesting story though 🙂
- “me and my sister want to start a business” In the words of my friend Karrie, “get it girls!”
- “what is the situation,if the title of the business plan is eggplant?” – Haha, um, a weird situation?!