Remember Search Terms- The Good, The Bad, & The Eggplant? Well, get ready for the 2.0 version- though nothing will beat “what is the situation,if the title of the business plan is eggplant?”
- squatternut bash recipe: Haha! This is a Friends reference but if you type it in to Google, it just provides about 10 links to my blog.
- mata hari membership savannah: I get this one a lot. Apparently lots of people are intrigued by the concept of a members-only speakeasy. And yes, it makes me feel even more special that I got to go 🙂
- you should apologize: Uhhhh…I’m sorry? Haha
- what is a roman prater: Haha! Well, in my case, it refers to my last name + my mom’s last name
- what did the woman said in the franks red hot commercial: She said “I put that sh*t on everything!”
- what is your learning outcome while doing in internship in kniiting: Don’t know, but I want a knitting internship. Sounds fun!
- how to tell someone they inspire you: Aw! Just do it- be honest and don’t be ashamed. Or, you know, make it fancy and write a haiku 🙂
- best unknown restaurants raleigh: Still working on this list.
- a brunette and a blonde with an inseparable bond graphic: Aw, my birthday post for Lindsay pops up!
- the best mashed potato casserole: This is the best mashed potato casserole!
- gluten free car bombs: Haha! Count me in.
- trendy shabbat dinner: As I said here, trendiness is always essential during a religious celebration 😉