- Playing a G rated Never Have I Ever during lunch on the patio
- Larry jokingly saying “How many hussies does it take to load a dishwasher?” when we all insisted on helping out in the kitchen
- Learning the expression “Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?” (it’s like “Is the Queen English?”)
- I coyly commented that it was rare for a group of twenty-somethings to befriend a group of thirty-somethings. Larry replied “We have a phrase in the business world. Don’t bullshit a bullshitter!”
- Singing “Sue and Larry had a farm” with multiple verses
- Seeing the wine making room
- Joking about hiding their special bottle of wine and pretending like we drank it!
- Naming our group The Real Hussies of Hollymead
- Teaching current lingo like #winning, legitimately, literally, and epic
Also, this is what Larry’s status said after we left:
Just had a great weekend with the “four hussies” we met on the Bahamas cruise this past February. Wonderful young women with wit, wisdom and big hearts. Look forward to having them back after [our foreign exchange student] arrives so she can see the art of the possible in America’s youth.