Remember that buffalo chicken dip recipe that I promised you? Here it is. But I must warn you- be careful. This stuff is addicting- some even refer to it as crack dip.
- 5 cooked chicken breasts (shred after cooling). Try this method for great chicken!
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 8-10 oz of Franks Hot sauce (they generally come in 12 oz bottles)
- 2+ cups of shredded cheddar
Mix together and bake in a casserole dish for 30-45 min at 350 degrees. Serve with tortilla chips, carrots, celery, etc.
Ha, clearly I make no claims of being a healthy food blogger. I always joke that I’m 85% tofu and nutritional yeast and 15% buffalo wings and Bud Light. Gotta have balance in life, right?!
Thank you to Kelley for this recipe!