Thank you so much to the individuals, organizations, and websites who have highlighted my projects and ventures!
The Raleigh Forum
- When your home island gets to be too remote (News & Observer)- Thank you to David Bracken
- What is Coworking? (DigitalBridgette)- Thank you to Bridgette Holley
- The Raleigh Forum hosts open house (Confessions of a Social Media Enthusiast)- Thank you to Niki Staehle
- Raleigh Gets a New #Coworking Space (Gin & Water Cooler)- Thank you to Akira Morita
- Freelancers get office space (News & Observer)- Thank you to David Bracken (again!)
- Downtown Raleigh Alliance Welcomes a New Business to Downtown (Downtown Raleigh Alliance)- Thank you to Derrick Minor and Paulette Beacoat
- Coworking gets a fresh forum in downtown Raleigh (WRAL)- Thank you to Tyler Helikson
- The Eaters Among Us: GW Bites (BGSKCollege)- Thank you to Sarah Leibach, Phoebe Lapine and Cara Eisenpress!
- Delivering dorm-friendly dinners (The Hatchet)- Thank you to Lauren Katz and Marie Mcgrory!
- A Tasty New Business: GW Bites (DCDiners.org)- Thank you to Shannon Sweeny and Alex Conlan!
- GW Bites video (The Source)- Thank you to Nicole Capo and Ash McDaniel!
- Homemade meals delivered directly to students’ doors (SpringWise)
- Student Dining Deliveries- GW Bites Delivers Home-Cooked Meals to Starving Students (TrendHunter)
- College Entrepeneurs: Cristina Roman Brings Home Cooked Meals to George Washington Students (Campus Socialite)- Thank you to Daniel Caufield!
- Idea of the Day: Delivering Homemade Meals To Hungry College Students (Business Insider)- Thank you to Dylan Love!
- GW Student Entrepreneurs (Multimedia presentation)- Thank you to Andrea, Scott, and Rachel!
- When Home Cooking Comes to College (GW Issue)- Thank you to Craig Dudek!
- Meal in–A Mason Jar?! (Chow Bella)- Thank you to Jennifer Woods!
- The Innovator’s Sourcebook– Thank you to Dan Roberts!
- Financing Loans Across the Globe (GW Hatchet)- Thank you to Christian Ewing!
- Students participate in D.C. entrepreneurial challenge (GW Hatchet)- Thank you to Hannah Traverse
- Founder of D.C. Central Kitchen promotes social enterprise endeavors (GW Hatchet)- Thank you to Samuel Johnson (and Robert Egger!)
- Compass Fellowship Taking Great Leaps (Compass Partners)