Whew, that’s a lot to cover in one blog post, huh? Here we go!
My goals for the week were:
- At least one yoga or Pilates class– Didn’t manage this (too busy playing tennis!)
- Two weight-lifting sessions– Did one at-home session
- Continuing working on a certain someone’s birthday present (can’t use the actual verb because I don’t want to give it away- could be make, order, buy, rent…)– Woot woot
- Set up an official referral program for The Raleigh Forum– In progress
- Bring one more person into the bloggers’ group– More like five or six! So many people have sent me names of awesome local female bloggers!
- Make one new soup recipe– I tried two! I made roasted pepper potato soup and a spiced tomato potato soup
- Having a dog whisperer for a sister! I was frustrated about Maddie’s behavior, but my sister showed me the benefits of a gentle leader (a miracle worker), as well as some easy tricks for making her tune into me and respond to my commands.
- Having a nice, spacious apartment. I was overwhelmed by the amount of dishes and cleaning I had to do, but then I reminded myself that not everyone has a kitchen to clean (sorry for being so cheesy).
- Having the support of an incredible organization like the Downtown Raleigh Alliance, who hosted an event at The Raleigh Forum yesterday. We have over 50 individuals attend, and I would say that it was a stellar success!